May 29, 2008

Pictures

Photobucket
This sign hangs above the layout. Fits me to a "T".

Photobucket
Here we have a shot of the whole layout as it stands currently. East Ballard would be to your left, 62nd Ave NE and the ferry slip to your right.

Photobucket
The Salmon Bay Pier. Not the prettiest pier but it does work. And I'm rather pleased how it turned out. That is partialy completed boxcab #12 near the pier. No locomotives are allowed on this structure. The Salmon Bay station will reside here.

Photobucket
I ballasted all the track I had today. Here is a long shot. Notice my strip wood crossing. Why buy it when you can build it? To a point that is.

Photobucket
My Peco switches I ballested. All joints will be soldered.

Photobucket
My railroad in exile. The Temporary & Carpet Southern. That's the 3-spot on the spur. Built a tank car today too.
And here is a forlorn shot of #10 after a painting, er, accident. Incident? Well a painting someting. I'll strip it and start over.
Photobucket

No comments: